Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012

Just Christmas: sliding, making cookies, and hearing christmas music ...

Hey guys :)
It's the 22 December and I had a very nice day... Very christmassssy!
This morning my 2 nieces came and we went outside in the snow, after I made pancakes and cleaned my room. It was so much fun! Behind our house we have a big field, or better almost around our house. If you look at the house in front it looks like it would have only one level, but if you go around and to the back you can see the basement and the upstairs. That means, that the house it on a hill kind of! So we just had to go outside and we had a really good place to go sliding. And thats what we did. We slid down the hill, and played in the snow! It was just fuuuuuuuun!:) And I have really warm clothes, so i wasn't even cold.

After that I went over to my neighbors and asked the girl in my age (she is also in my cheerteam), if she would like to come over and go in the hot top and stuff.
And thats what we did. We went in the hot top while it was snowing outside. At 2 o'clock, or something like that we took a short shower and ate lunch. After that we put frosting and spakles on the cut out cookies we made the other day. Than we played wii and BreAnn and me made Oreo Balls, (sooooo good!:) and other stuff, while we heared christmas music...

BreAnn is crushing the oreo cookies...

Tadaaaa, there they are!:) You can't really see them, but they are made out of the oreo cookies and cream cheese with a chocolate coat ;)

That's how they are supposed to look like...



Now I'm tired and even more excited for christmas!!

Lottie :** MARRY CHRISTMAS.


p.s.: we already have the presents under the tree... That was really weird for me when I noticed that first!

Keine Kommentare: